You have decided to get it done and we are going to do it, what happens next?
Pick your Shingle and or Gutter Color and write it in.
Sign bottom of Proposal Contract and Date.
Email to: email@example.com or,Fax to 303-857-6398 or, mail white copy to us at: DeFoe Roofing, Inc. 15814 Good Ave. Fort Lupton, CO 80621
New Contract in Office
1. Your roof is given a job Number and put on our schedule.
2. Materials are ordered. Once ordered and scheduled to be delivered you may receive a call with date of delivery.
3. Any required Re-Roofing Permits are bought and Posted on the property. All Permits must be kept outside and accessible to the Inspector.
4. The Crew will arrive with tools and your reroof will get underway.
5. Old roofing will be removed. New will be installed.
6.Once complete and cleaned. If your roof requires an inspection it will be scheduled.
7. Many Inspectors require that a ladder be left in place for the inspection. It will be secured and removed as quick as possible after inspection is complete.
8. Invoice will be delivered for payment in full once job is complete.